WARD 32 EVENTS
- GW32 &/or Transportation events: For details, click on the ‘EVENTS’ archive on the sidebar or view our blog/home page)
- Councillor McMahon events: http://www.councillormcmahon.com/
PARKS, TREE, GARDEN EVENTS
- Park People events: http://www.parkpeople.ca/events
- LEAF events: See http://www.yourleaf.org/calendar for details.
- Toronto Botanical Garden. See http://torontobotanicalgarden.ca/events/month/
- Beaches Garden & Horticultural Society: (3rd Tues. of every month except, July, Aug & Dec) http://www.gardenontario.org/site.php/beach/about/meetings/
- Community Garden Network: http://www.tcgn.ca/wiki/wiki.php?n=EventsWorkshopAndCourses.FrontPage
LOCAL MARKETS, FOOD
- East Lynn Farmers Market: start of June ’til end of October, Thursdays from 3-7 . http://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2012/08/the_east_lynn_farmers_market/
- Leslieville Farmers Market: from late May ’til late Oct, Sundays from 9 a.m. til 2 p.m. See special upcoming events for this market .at http://leslievillemarket.com/blog/
- Fairmount Park Farm Market: until end of Oct, Wednesdays from 3-7. http://fairmountmarket.weebly.com
- Evergreen Brickworks: (Don Valley, near Broadview): http://ebw.evergreen.ca/whats-on/calendar
- Foodshare events: http://www.foodshare.net/events
Outdoor rinks are generally available each year at: Greenwood Park, Fairmount Park, East Lynn Park, Stephenson Park, Orchard Park, Kew Gardens, and Glen Stewart Ravine.